Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Alright, so here I am again.

I am picking this blog back up after many years and many life changes. I originally started this blog under the name of "Making Over the Soul" during a particularly turbulent and ever changing time in my life.  It was intended to be a way of expressing myself, emptying my head, and keeping myself level with all the changes that were happening in my life.  I found after a time that it was really to much for me keep up with on top of what was going on with me personally.  So to say I was sporadic with my posts would be an understatement and really I dropped it altogether only after a few posts.  

So I guess the question to next be answered is why am I picking it up again?  Originally I was inspired by a witty and well written blog by a user called Monty.  His blog was humorous and inspiring to me as he made major changes in his life and blogged what seemed to be every detail of his life changes and where life was leading him.  It seemed to me a mirror of what I wanted to do while I was at a cross roads in my own life.  Now that I am a decade older and have a lot more life experience behind me I find that I have a lot to say and a lot of opinions that I never felt quite comfortable expressing before.  I find now that I am more comfortable in life and with myself that again I feel the need to empty my head of random thoughts and opinions.  If there is one thing I have learned over the years is that feelings and thoughts not expressed lead to missed understanding of oneself and missed life opportunities.  I know now that was the perspective and the lesson that I overlooked from Monty's blog.  Monty if you are still out there I hope you are doing well and still finding the humor in life.  

So now I am reintroducing this blog and myself to the world wide web.  I still intend this blog to be a place where I can sift through my thoughts and feelings and grow as a person.  Only now I am trying to understand my soul and truly randomly sharing the contents of my head to make sense of life, love and the random crap that always seems to creep in making life interesting.  Sometimes it will be ranting, sometimes amusing, and sometimes just weird but it will be a journey that will hopefully lead me to a good place and maybe just maybe provide some reading enjoyment to others who dare to ride this crazy wave with me.  Here's to what hopefully is a scary yet thrilling and satisfying trip down the warped path that is my own unique life journey.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Alright, so here I am again.

I am picking this blog back up after many years and many life changes. I originally started this blog under the name of "Making Over th...